The process of writing Christmas cards should be the most simple thing, right? No soldotape. No scissors. There aren’t rolls and wraps of wrapping paper. All you need is a pen, card, and the words you want to use. The blank page. It taunts. It makes fun of. “You’ll never have an idea you can think of!’ It laughs. ‘Wit!? What’s the matter with wit! Is that it. Do not be worried. Assistance is available. Do not resort to the typical “Happy Christmas! ” alternative. It’s old news. It’s about time to put a big , fat smile on the face of someone as they open their envelope of a Christmas card. From your grandmother to your grumble of a friend Here are ten hilarious Christmas card greetings for you to test out during the holiday season:
1. I’ve have put so much thought into the present that it’s too late to buy it. Happy Christmas nonetheless.
A well-known Christmas joke. Did I give you a present? Haven’t I? It doesn’t matter if bought them a present. What do you think of me being hilarious? Laughter is a Christmas present. Take it as a gift (you may wish to present this card along with a present).
2. Don’t we just have to get rid of to wear those flimsy jumpers? la la!
A message as unintentionally groovy and snarky as the traditional Christmas jumpers it references. This type of joke about Christmas is completely out of the ordinary – it’s absurd, uninspiring and silly… as well. what’s funny about this?
3. I’d say that all I’d like this Christmas is you, however, that handbag…
Handbag. Watch. Pony. Include your most memorable Christmas wishes in the way you see the best way to do so. Remember that must-have item in the middle of your Christmas wish list. It’s exactly what Mariah would have liked.
You can purchase rude Christmas cards online at Obscenity Cards.
4. Christmas is the time of year where everyone wishes the past to be forgotten and their present to be remembered.
Okay we’ve took this idea. We thank the legendary actress and stand-upcomedian, Phyllis Diller but we’re taking the credit and going with it.
5. Being on the good list will get you more gifts. But being naughty can be the reward in itself…
This isn’t a the grandma’s Christmas card. We’re repeating, this isn’t the type of card that grandma would want for her Christmas card.
6. Why do Dasher as well as Dancer always having coffee breaks? Since they’re Santa’s starbucks!
The dad joke will live on forever. That is to say, everyone is unlikely to like this joke unless your dad.
7. What’s the name of the child who refuses to be able to sit in Santa’s lap? Claustrophobic!
Old-fashioned word games. Get rid of Christmas crackers, the best jokes begin when your Christmas cards slip through the lettersboxes.
8. Three words that summarize Christmas are Peace on Earth Goodwill to men and batteries not included.
Seriously , though the question is why batteries aren’t included in Christmas presents?
9. Christmas has been not happening. It appears that you’ve have told Santa that you’ve done a great job all season… Then he passed out smiling…
What could be more funny than Santa kick the bucket? Though, it’s probably not a joke for kids.
10. You’re not alone!
Because Christmas is a season to indulge in the cheese (both literally as well as metaphorically) we end with a cheesy end. Guaranteed to put a jolly smile on the face of someone.